- Groowynd (Regd Name: Groowynd Holidays India Pvt Ltd) is committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of the personal information gathered from our clients. We ensure that the personal information you provide us will be used exclusively for the requirements of arranging your tour package effectively. We will gather only the necessary data to facilitate essential communication with you and formulating your holidays in the best possible way.
- The information will include Client name, Companion travelers, Contact details, Nationality, E-mail address, Telephone number, Identity proof etc., which you voluntarily provide us. We may share this information with our company authorized persons and reliable service providers.
- We will not sell your personal data to any other company or firm. You may let us know if you do not wish to receive any promotional materials or mails from our company also. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Third-party links or logos are provided on our site for the convenience of our clients. However, you may choose to use these services or refrain from using these. We would like to clarify that we have not assessed the complete contents of such linked websites and if you choose any service from such sites, you are doing so, solely at your discretion. Groowynd Holidays do not endorse or make any representations about such websites or other products or materials found on third party site, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
- It is intimated that we may disclose personal information when required by law or if in good faith we believe that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.